Natural Disasters in Every Place! Get Data Protection at Rapid Pace
Many organizations say that there are rarely any significant severe weather events in their area. Hence, they do not have a disaster recovery plan in place. But due to the increased devastations due to global climate change, probability of a severe weather event in any area has increased. Chances of severe weather events are increasing throughout the world with no one safe in any corner of the world.
Impacts of Severe Weather Events on a Business
Severe weather events bring harm not just to individuals who have to seek shelter and evacuate the area, but businesses are ripped apart by such events. Downfall of businesses can easily start from these events. If businesses do not have a strategy planned for business recovery, the only outcome which looks likely is the complete shutdown of a business.
No matter where you are in the US or around the globe, you are always at a risk of losing precious data due to the increased occurrence of natural disasters. Valuable information once lost cannot be recovered and results in massive losses for the business. You cannot be lazy while planning backup and disaster recovery because of the unforeseeable circumstances which can occur at any time. These events can bring with them countless losses to your business.
- Power Loss: A power loss might not last for a long time as a backup power source kicks in to provide power. However, the initial power surge can easily shut off the entire system resulting in massive losses. Applications maybe left in an inconsistent or irrecoverable state resulting in the corruption of data. As the owner of a business, you have to strategize around much more than just getting the power back up. Surveys conducted in May 2017 have indicated that businesses with a downtime of more than 15 minutes can incur losses of up to $200,000.
- Equipment and Data Loss: Storms, floods, hurricanes or any natural disasters for that matter do not have any restriction as to the place where they hit. Your computer room can be easily hit rendering your computers incapable of working. All your precious data on the computers will then be lost. If you did not work on data protection and disaster recovery, you will be in trouble.
- Recovery and Operational Readiness: Key to success of a business lies in its continuity based around the backup and disaster recovery plans. Experts have to indulge in taking decisions specific to the business in an order which ensures ease in business continuity. You would need a plan to manage and prioritize recovery and operations so that the business can continue and be successful.
Looking for an Intact Disaster Recovery Plan? With StoneFly You Always Can
With increased natural disasters around the world and greater losses which enterprises are facing due to them, StoneFly has realized the importance of providing users with a well-balanced backup solution. Crucial business decisions are based on the increasing amounts of data. Having that data at risk of being destroyed by natural disasters provides threats to the business. Alongside the threats they pose directly to the business in the form of hurricanes, storms and floods, the aftermath of these disasters creates bigger problems for organizations. StoneFly has taken the responsibility to provide proper guidance to organizations to avoid huge losses to business with appropriate disaster recovery planning in the cloud.
- Disaster Recovery: Recovery is the ability to quickly recover lost company data in the event of a natural disaster or other data loss events. StoneFly provides fast disaster recovery in the cloud by storing data on off-site remote locations. StoneFly cloud connect to Azure and Amazon AWS further ensures that data is safely protected in technologically advanced clouds which have partnered with StoneFly.
- Response Plan: Organizations have to define the response plan through data prioritization. Experts have to identify the mission critical systems for recovery phases. Key players within the organization are identified and it is of utmost priority to make their backups running for the continuation of the operations. StoneFly allows for replication and backup in off-site locations which helps in retrieving and restoring data in a matter of minutes even in case of natural disasters. Organizations are provided with spontaneous disaster recovery.
- RTO and RPO: RTO (Recovery Time Objective) is the time to bring a system back online. Mission critical systems need to have a low RTO to minimize the loss to the business. RPO (Recovery Point Objective) is the amount of data which can be lost before a system is back up. It is measured in the amount of time which the user is willing to lose. StoneFly and Veeam have partnered together to provide companies with RTOs and RPOs of less than 15 minutes. This ensures that the business can be brought into working condition with ease and in the minimum amount of time.
- Cost-Effective: Efficient cloud backup is often looked at as very expensive because of the amount of resources it consumes. StoneFly stands apart from others by providing economical prices which can be afforded with ease.
We revolve around the needs of the customers when it comes to cloud backup services. We have taken it upon us to lend a helping hand to you in times of need. Our experts do not sleep until all your implementation complexities related to the criticality of the business are resolved.