Veeam Cloud Connect in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
Month to Month- NO Contract – Cancel anytime
Full deployment and integration and optimization with Veeam.
Plug & play, elastic capacity, performance, file size support, user, and data security.
No limit on Storage, Capacity, Scalability
Single interface for managing backups and restore.
Direct external access to the repository for the test, verification and restore.
Optional at rest and transit AES-256 encryption and optional cloud-to-cloud geo-replication.
Optional Snapshot and Geo-Replication to any other Cloud or Data Centers
70% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Veeam to ensure 24/7 availability of their data and applications. StoneFly offers backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premise, remote replication, private, public and hybrid cloud.
Amazon AWS , Veeam and StoneFly have partnered up to offer state-of-the-art Backup and Disaster recovery solutions for Commercial, Government and Cloud Service providers.
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise (VCC-E) or Veeam Connect Gateway in Amazon AWS with Veeam Connect on-premise plus StoneFly Amazon AWS Cloud solution are the components of complete backup and disaster recovery solution for the physical and virtual environment. This solution provides capacity, file size, bandwidth, IOPS, shared access, multitenancy, security and active directory integration required.
StoneFly Veeam cloud connect backup in Amazon AWS is affordable and flexible, allowing customers to only purchase the storage they need now and only add more storage to the scale out as their storage needs grow.
Management is easy: Only one GUI login is needed to manage all of the Cloud Storage nodes in the StoneFly Scale Out configuration in Amazon AWS. StoneFly solution easily integrates with existing active directory servers to simplify user setup and secure data access.
StoneFly Veeam Connect Cloud Storage in Amazon AWS- Features
Included features for StoneFly Scale Out Enterprise Cloud Storage in Amazon AWS:
- Easy Active Directory Integration
- Global File Locking
- Bypass AWS Limitations
- Scale Out to Petabyte of Storage
- Central Management System with Web-Based GUI
- Disk Space Quota Management for Directory & Volume Usage
- Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Multi-Appliance Campus Mirroring and Spanning
- Parallel Access and Execution Across Storage Nodes
- Muti–Tenet and Muti-user Storage
- Anywhere Provisioning, On-premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud
- Snapshot point in time Recovery of your backups as Read ONLY – Adds extra recovery point and avoid ransomware
- Anywhere Geo-Replication