Veeam Cloud Connect in Amazon AWS S3, Glacier and EC2
StoneFly and Veeam bring seamless integrations with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and embrace a multi-cloud strategy to increase business innovation and agility by utilizing AWS
Now Available with Support for Veeam Availability Suite Version 10!
Sign up for a free trial of StoneFly Veeam Cloud Connect Backup in Amazon AWS, S3 or Glacier
Step 3: Backup your data
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise (VCC-E) or Veeam Cloud Connect Gateway in Amazon AWS with Veeam Connect on-premise plus StoneFly Amazon AWS Cloud solution are the components of complete backup and disaster recovery solution for physical and virtual environments. This solution provides capacity, file size, bandwidth, IOPS, shared access, multitenancy, and the security that your business needs.
Management is easy: Only one GUI login is needed to manage all of the Cloud Storage nodes in the StoneFly Scale Out configuration in Amazon AWS. StoneFly’s solution easily integrates with existing active directory servers to simplify user setup and secure data access.
StoneFly Veeam Connect Cloud Storage in Amazon AWS- Features
- Easy Active Directory Integration
- Global File Locking
- Bypass AWS Limitations
- Scale Out to Petabyte of Storage
- Central Management System with Web-Based GUI
- Disk Space Quota Management for Directory & Volume Usage
- Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Multi-Appliance Campus Mirroring and Spanning
- Parallel Access and Execution Across Storage Nodes
- Muti–Tenet and Muti-user Storage
- Anywhere Provisioning, On-premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud
- Snapshot point in time Recovery of your backups as Read ONLY – Adds extra recovery point and avoid ransomware
- Anywhere Geo-Replication