Certified Veeam CloudConnect in Microsoft Azure Plus Azure Government and Azure to local
Deployed in Microsoft Azure Datacenters Worldwide Plus Azure Government
Month to Month NO contract – Cancel anytime
3 copies Redundancy in the Cloud
6 Copies with Geo-Redundant In the Cloud
Geo-redundant storage (GRS) replicates your data to a secondary region that is hundreds of miles away from the primary region
Full deployment and integration and optimization with Cloud Connect Gateway.
- Plug & play, elastic capacity, performance, file size support, user, and data security.
- No limit on Storage capacity 5PB per Repository. Scale out Storage Repository – Unlimited
- Single interface for managing backups and restore.
- Full integration and compatibility to Veeam Direct Restore in Azure.
- Direct external access to the repository for the test, verification and restore.
- Optional at rest and transit AES-256 encryption and optional cloud-to-cloud geo-replication.
- Optional Snapshot and Geo-Replication to any other Cloud or Data Centers
70% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Veeam to ensure 24/7 availability of their data and applications. StoneFly offers backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premise, remote replication, private, public and hybrid cloud.
Microsoft, Veeam and StoneFly have partnered up to offer state-of-the-art Backup and Disaster recovery solutions for Commercial, Government and Cloud Service providers.
Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise (VCC-E) or Veeam Connect Gateway in Azure with Veeam Connect on-premise plus StoneFly Azure Cloud solution are the components of complete backup and disaster recovery solution for the physical and virtual environment. This solution provides capacity, file size, bandwidth, IOPS, shared access, multitenancy, security and active directory integration required.
StoneFly Veeam cloud connect backup in Azure is affordable and flexible, allowing customers to only purchase the storage they need now and only add more storage to the scale out as their storage needs grow.
Management is easy: Only one GUI login is needed to manage all of the Cloud Storage nodes in the StoneFly Scale Out configuration in Azure. StoneFly solution easily integrates with existing active directory servers to simplify user setup and secure data access.
Enterprise Veeam Cloud Connect backup has been Deployed in Microsoft Azure Datacenters Worldwide and Azure Government
StoneFly’s solution allows you to “Scale Out” as your business grows by adding storage without losing performance and bypassing any storage capacity size constraints that Azure may have.
StoneFly Veeam Azure Government Architecture
Azure Government Data Centers
StoneFly Veeam Connect Cloud Storage in Azure – Features
Included features for StoneFly Scale Out Enterprise Cloud Storage in Microsoft Azure:
- Easy Active Directory Integration
- Global File Locking
- Bypass Azure’s Inherent File Size Limitations
- Scale Out to Petabyte of Storage
- Central Management System with Web-Based GUI
- Disk Space Quota Management for Directory & Volume Usage
- Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Multi-Appliance Campus Mirroring and Spanning
- Parallel Access and Execution Across Storage Nodes
- Muti–Tenet and Muti-user Storage
- Anywhere Provisioning, On-premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud
- Anywhere Geo-Replication
A perfect harmony of software and services
Security is built into Azure from the ground up and includes a trustworthy technology foundation, multi-factor authentication for comprehensive identity and access management, AES-256 encryption for data at rest, Azure Key Vault for easy encryption key management, industry-standard transport protocols between user devices and Microsoft Azure datacenters and within datacenters, secure connections between VMs, Azure Virtual Network to extend your on-premises network to the cloud through site-to-site VPN, threat management against online attacks, monitoring, logging, reporting, timely alerts, and penetration testing to improve security controls and processes.
Worldwide Data Centers
The award-winning StoneFusion® Network Storage Platform (NSP), StoneFly’s patented storage networking operating system architecture, brings in block level storage intelligence to the IP network core. Featuring iSCSI, Fibre Channel and Scale Out NAS technologies, StoneFly delivers all the benefits of enterprise managed SANs.