StoneFly SAN Storage Products – Solid 8th Generation
Easy-to-use, ISC™ 12GS-Class Integrated SAN Storage Concentrator product family offers a cost-effective iSCSI & optional Fibre Channel SAN solution
Plus – Cloud Connect to Microsoft Azure Public Cloud, StoneFly Cloud, or any private or public cloud for replication and Disaster Recovery.
ISC™ 12GS-Class Integrated SAN Storage Appliance
The ISC 12GS-Class family of SAN products offer large Storage capacities at a low price and are available in 12Gb SAS or SSD combinations of 8, 12, 16, 18, 24, or 36 drives per base unit. In addition, 12-bay ISC 12GS-Class SAN and larger appliances offer the industry’s most cost-effective expansion via 12-bay, 16-bay or 24-bay expansion units for up to 256 drives.
Select your appliance according to your needs
Integrated SAN Appliance
High-Availability SAN Cluster Appliance
(Voyager DX and Voyager FC)
StoneFly ISC SAN Appliance Hardware Overview
START LEVERAGING OUR STORAGE SOLUTIONS TODAY:
Voyager DX and Voyager FC Cluster Appliances
The cornerstone of the Voyager DX and FC Plus SAN Cluster Appliances featuring iSCSI connectivity is the
Fully Modular design with no single point of failure equipped with Two clustered redundant Storage controllers, Each starting with 16 scaling up to 44 Parallel Storage Core Engine. 16G Scaling up to 1.5 TB of Cache in fully active-active failover failback configuration. Plus third modular chassis which can hold 12 to 36 drives with dual redundant power supply, high-speed local cache in active-active failover & failback configuration. 12 Gb/sec with 4 channel data path moving the data at 48Gb/sec. True performer.
This modular design is extremely resilient and scalable to meet any demanding workload.
Plus – Cloud Connect to Microsoft Public cloud, Stonefly Cloud, or any Private or Public Cloud for Replication and Disaster Recovery.
The Voyager’s high-performance Storage subsystems offer redundant, active-active connectivity for appliance redundancy, business continuity and increased system performance. Voyager SAN Clusters offer full RAID protection and require no downtime for Storage expansion. Its architecture enables customers to start smaller and then expand to up to 1440 drives via cost-effective expansion arrays and expansion units. For added flexibility, configurations can be mixed and matched according to customer need with any combinations of nearline 7200RPM SAS, enterprise 10k or 15k SAS, and SSD drives. The Voyager FC Plus SAN Cluster supports nearly unlimited Storage capabilities when combined with Fibre Channel switches.
The Voyager DX and FC Plus can be used as SAN Storage for conventional workstations and servers, as well as virtualized machines. They were designed to deliver exceptional performance at an economical price point. Voyager SAN Clusters are ideal for enterprise customers in need of a robust SAN offering both high availability and versatility for primary and secondary Storage applications.
As the newest member of the StoneFly Voyager family of SAN appliances, the Voyager DX and FC Plus base configuration comes standard with dual hexa-core Storage virtualization engines and 32GB of data packet and command queuing cache per cluster node, redundant 80-PLUS® certified hot-swappable power supply modules, and choice of six bonded gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or quad bonded 10Gb RJ-45 copper iSCSI connections per cluster.
Available hardware upgrades include 64GB cache per node, up to fourteen bonded gigabit or eight 10Gb (RJ-45/CX4 Copper, SFP+, SR/LR Optical) iSCSI connections per cluster, and up to eight 4Gb, 8Gb or up to four 16Gb Fibre Channel SAN target ports per cluster. This high-end performance makes the Voyager DX and FC Plus ideal for critical applications involving online transaction processing, databases, email, disk-based archives, disk-to-disk backup, virtual servers and other core business uses.
Voyager High-Availability SAN Clusters support a wide range of virtual server environments including VMware, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- StoneFly Snapshot Services with 2520 Delta-Based Snapshots per Subsystem
- Mountable Read-Write Snapshot Volumes
- Snapshot Schedule Utility, Command Line Interface Utility
- StoneFly Real-Time Synchronous Mirroring of iSCSI Volumes and Nodes (Campus Mirroring)
- Multi-Site/Multi-Appliance Replication and Unified Central Management System
- Thin Provisioning with Space Reclamation
- Tiered Storage Architecture with Hardware and Software Support
Available Software Upgrade Options
- Asynchronous Replication (One-to-Many & Many-to-One)
- Encryption – Hardware-Enabled Block Level AES 256 Volume
- NAS with Support for CIFS/SMB and NFS Protocols
- Fibre Channel SAN Target with 4 / 8 / 16 / 32Gb per Second Fibre Port(s)
- Up to Eleven 1Gb iSCSI or up to Four 10Gb iSCSI Ports
- Optimized Block Level Parallel Data Block Deduplication with High-Performance Index Engine
- VSS Support
- Flash Cache™ SSD Caching
- vStorage API for Array Integration (VAAI)
- Additional Host Licenses
StoneFly StoneFusion 8.x SAN Management 64-Bit Operating System
Solid with thousands installation worldwide in its 8th generation
active / activeclustering services with host and SAN load balancing, seamless failover and failback operations (Voyager DX and FC Cluster Appliances only).
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- 200 iSCSI Volumes Supported with 1022 Concurrent Host iSCSI Sessions
- iSCSI Port Teaming, Failover, and Load-Balancing
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Support for iSCSI, SNMP Traps, UPS, Nagios, RAID Monitoring, Call Home
- System-Wide Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Advanced Report Management
- Automated Online Volume / Storage Expansion
- Isolated and Secure Management Port
- VMware and Microsoft Certified and Tested
Request a call back from our experts today.
ISC 12GS-Class Series Hardware Features
- Single or Dual Octa-Core Storage Virtualization Engine
- 16GB or 32GB Data Packet and Command Queuing Cache for SSPP®
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50 and 60 with RAID Cache Battery Backup
- 12Gb SAS Technology
- 8 to 36 Hot-Swappable 12Gb Drives per Chassis
- Choice of SAS, SSD or Tiered Storage
- Scale Capacity with up to 10 Expansion Units per Node (12-Bay & Larger)
- Supports 10Gb RJ-45, CX4, SFP+, SR, LR Optical
- One Gigabit Management Port
- Redundant 80-PLUS® Certified Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
- Dynamic Storage Expansion
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 90%, Non-Condensing
SAN Storage ISC 12GS-Class Integrated SAN Products
Easy to use, cost-effective iSCSI & Optional Fibre Channel SAN solution for small, medium and large enterprises as a primary or secondary data center, remote site or branch office infrastructure.
The award-winning StoneFusion® Network Storage Platform (NSP), StoneFly’s patented storage networking operating system architecture, brings in block level storage intelligence to the IP network core. Featuring iSCSI, Fibre Channel and Scale Out NAS technologies, StoneFly delivers all the benefits of enterprise managed SANs.