Q & A about ransomware, and how to protect your mission-critical workloads from them.
Ransomware attacks cost $20 billion in 2021. As the modern worforce moves towards a hybrid work model and work from home, cyber criminals are gearing up to target remote business assets and networks.
Safe to say, the threat of ransomware isn’t a hype, it’s real. This makes it important for every business employee, IT administrator, and decision maker to know what ransomware is and how to protect business-critical assets from the cyber-threat.
Download this FREE whitepaper to learn more about ransomware. This document covers:
- What is ransomware?
- How to prevent ransomware?
- What is the 3-2-1 backup rule?
- How does StoneFly help you protect your data and backups from ransomware attacks?
- How exactly does StoneFly help you recover from any cyberattack in minutes?
- What specific ransomware protection features are a must-have?
- And more!
Fill the Form to Download Whitepaper