StoneFly Scale Out Network Atached Storage (NAS) or iSCSI or Fibre Channel or
Limited Time Offer
Up to 120TB Storage Capacity
Optional Cloud Backup $30/TB in Azure ($120/TB value)
Includes Enterprise Data Services
Snapshot, Encryption, Dedup*, Thin Provisioning, Sync & Async Replication, FlashCache, Tiering, Cloud Connect to Azure, AWS with NVMe-based OS Storage & much more…
Dealer Registration is Required
Fill out the form to get more details
What is Scale Out NAS?
Scale Out NAS is a distributed file system that can Scale to theoretical unlimited petabytes all while handling thousands of clients. It functions as a distributed data overlay, polling together Storage building blocks over TCP/IP, aggregating disk resources and managing data in a single global namespace. The unified platform handles blocks, files, objects and big data.
ScaleOut NAS solves enterprise Storage requirements, including:
- Enterprise-wide file sharing with a single access point across data Storage locations.
- Nearline Storage for infrequently accessed data that needs to be online.
- Rich media (audio and video) content distribution with petabyte-scale Storage and high-read performance requirements.
- High-performance Storage for bandwidth-intensive applications like weather prediction and oil & gas exploration.
- Centralized Storage-as-a-service to enterprise applications.
- Backup target and archive for on-site or off-site data protection.