Integrated SAN Products – Solid 8th Generation
Easy-to-use, ISC 12GS-Class Integrated Storage Concentrator product family offers a cost-effective iSCSI & optional Fibre Channel SAN solution serving small. Medium , large Enterprises as primary or secondary, main datacenter, remote sites, branch offices . Powerfull 16 to 36 Storage core Processors capable of parallel execution and from 32GB to 1.5TB Cache, hardware RAID protection, embedded hardware encryption processor, 2 to 10 of 1 or 10Gb/sec Network and redundant components, ISC 12GS-Class series of SAN appliances offer an ideal platform for cost-effective, high performance, reliable storage solutions.
Plus – Cloud Connect to Microsoft Public cloud, Stonefly Cloud , or any Private or public cloud for replication and Disaster recovery.
Fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our experts today.
ISC 12GS-Class iSCSI & Fibre Channel SAN
ISC 12GS-Class Integrated Storage Concentrators
The ISC 12GS-Class family of SAN products offer large storage capacities at a low price and are available in 12Gb SAS or SSD combinations of 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 18, 24, or 36 drives per base unit. Additionally, ISC 12GS-Class SAN appliances 12-bay and larger offer the industry’s most cost-effective expansion via 12-bay, 16-bay or 24-bay expansion units for up to 256 drives.
StoneFly StoneFusion 8.0 Base SAN Management 64-Bit Operating System
Solid with thousands installation worldwide in its 8th generation
- Logical Volume Creation and Patented Advanced Storage Virtualization Services
- 200 iSCSI Volumes Supported with 1022 Concurrent Host iSCSI Sessions
- iSCSI Port Teaming, Failover, and Load-Balancing
- Volume-Level Access Control and Dynamic Volume Management
- Support for iSCSI, SNMP Traps, UPS, Nagios, RAID Monitoring, Call Home
- System-Wide Graphical Performance and Utilization Reporting
- Advanced Report Management
- Automated Online Volume / Storage Expansion
- Isolated and secure management port
- Vmware and microsoft certified and tested.
StoneFly StoneFusion 8.0 Advanced Features Package
- StoneFly Snapshot Services with 2520 Delta-Based Snapshots per Subsystem
- Mountable Read-Write Snapshot Volumes
- Snapshot Schedule Utility, Command Line Interface Utility
- StoneFly Real-Time Synchronous Mirroring of iSCSI Volumes and Nodes (Campus Mirroring)
- Multi-Site/Multi-Appliance Replication and Unified Central Management System
- Thin Provisioning with Space Reclamation
- Tiered Storage Architecture with Hardware and Software Support
Available Software Upgrade Options
- Asynchronous Replication (One-to-Many & Many-to-One)
- Encryption – Hardware-Enabled Block Level AES 256 Volume
- NAS with Support for CIFS/SMB and NFS Protocols
- Fibre Channel SAN Target with 4/8/16/32 Gb/sec Fibre Port(s)
- Up to 10 ISCSI 1 or 10Gb/Sec Ports.
- UP to 10 Fibre Ports of 4 to 32 Gb/sec
- Optimized Block Level Parallel Data Block Deduplication with High-Performance Index Engine
- VSS Support
- vStorage API for Array Integration (VAAI)
ISC 12GS-Class Series Hardware Features
- Single or Dual Hexa-Core Storage Virtualization Engines
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB ..(up to 1.5 TB cache) Data Packet and Command Queuing Cache for SSPP®
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50 and 60 with RAID Cache Battery Backup
- 12Gb with 4 Parallel connection for total of 48Gb/sec SAS Technology
- 8 to 36 Hot-Swappable 12Gb Disk Drives per Chassis
- Choice of SAS, SSD or Tiered Storage
- Scale Capacity with up to 10 Expansion Units per Node (12-Bay & Larger)
- Supports 1Gb Copper, 10Gb RJ-45/CX4 Copper, SFP+, SR/LR Optical
- One Gigabit Management Port
- Redundant 80-PLUS® Certified Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
- Dynamic Storage Expansion
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 90%, Non-Condensing
The award-winning StoneFusion® Network Storage Platform (NSP), StoneFly’s patented storage networking operating system architecture, brings in block level storage intelligence to the IP network core. Featuring iSCSI, Fibre Channel and Scale Out NAS technologies, StoneFly delivers all the benefits of enterprise managed SANs.