StoneFly Cloud Connect is an on-premises NAS and/or SAN gateway to Microsoft Azure and other public clouds. This gateway is installed as a Virtual Machine (VM) on your local VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix or KVM hyperconverged infrastructure and facilitates direct access to the Azure cloud. Cloud storage is included in your subscription.
StoneFly Cloud Connect to Azure can be used for the following applications:
- Veeam Backup to the Cloud
- Data Deduplication Appliance for the Cloud
- Replication to the Cloud
- Global NAS Share/Collaboration
- Storage as a Service (STaaS)
- Migration to the Cloud
- and more!
To get started with your StoneFly Cloud Connect subscription, you will need to select:
- Choice of NAS, iSCSI, or NAS+iSCSI Gateway Connection
- Choice of Public Cloud (AWS coming soon!)
- Cloud Storage Capacity in Terabytes (TB)
- Choice of Cloud Datacenter Region
You only pay the monthly subscription price shown for the number of Terabytes of cloud storage you select. All StoneFly licenses are included at no extra charge. Please note that a 10-cent per Gigabyte data out charge applies for all egress from the cloud.