Channel Partners Gain MVP Access to Pricing Discounts, In-House Testing Lab, Advanced Training and Dedicated StoneFly Representatives
San Diego – June 20, 2006 –StoneFly™, Inc., a leading supplier of integrated IP storage area network (SAN) systems and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynamic Network Factory, Inc. (DNF), today announced MVP, a new program for strengthening and expanding its nationwide reseller network. Key MVP program components include:
• MVP Pricing — MVP members receive additional discounts and increased margins over StoneFly’s published pricing.
• Dedicated StoneFly Representative — Registered MVP members are assigned a dedicated StoneFly team member for easy access to pricing information, custom promotions, incentive programs, training, product information and addressing any channel business concerns.
• MVP Partner Management System – Members can use the online system to post and monitor deals, manage account information, take advantage of special discounts and stay informed about new products and incentives.
• MVP Training Programs – MVP partners are paired with a knowledgeable StoneFly representative for all levels of product and technology training as well as RAID certification. In addition, access to the StoneFly testing lab gives members the opportunity to closely evaluate IP SAN features and functions.
• Marketing Materials — MVP members receive access to relevant marketing materials including benchmark testing data and product comparisons to help in selecting the best possible IP SAN solutions for their customers.
• Channel Newsletter – MVP members receive regular updates on new and upcoming StoneFly products, sales specials and events.
For The Fulcrum Group, Inc., a leading provider of custom technology solutions for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in northern Texas, partnering with StoneFly has enabled the company to meet the varying storage needs of a diverse customer base that spans healthcare, government, non-profits, petroleum and other industries. “StoneFly continues to advance its IP SAN product offerings while also delivering the flexibility we need to ensure the best fit for each customer’s unique storage requirements,” said Troy D. Tuomey, senior account manager for Fulcrum. “The MVP program will enhance our ability to better serve our customers, and at the same time allow us to take full advantage of all that StoneFly has to offer.”
According to Ken Friend, channel director for Stonefly, the MVP program supports channel partners with customers in every facet of industry, ranging from large-scale Fortune 500 companies to government and education markets as well as SMEs. “MVP underscores our commitment to giving our channel partners everything they need to successfully sell a StoneFly IP SAN,” said Friend. “By facilitating access to our knowledgeable staff, advanced resources and industry-leading products, we are dedicated to becoming the channel’s first choice when it comes to proven IP SAN solutions.”
Interested resellers are encouraged to apply for StoneFly MVP partnership online athttp://partners.stonefly.com
About StoneFly, Inc. and Dynamic Network Factory, Inc.
StoneFly, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, was founded in April 2000 to deliver upon the vision of simple and affordable storage optimization and disaster recovery protection through IP SAN solutions. StoneFly is a subsidiary of Dynamic Network Factory, Inc. (DNF), a leading maker of high-performance network attached storage, storage area networks, RAID and iSCSI systems. For more information on StoneFly, please visitwww.stonefly.com or www.iscsi.com .
Founded in 1989, DNF is a privately held company based in the Silicon Valley (Hayward, Ca.). DNF carries a variety of products, ranging from network attached storage, direct attached storage and IP SAN solutions, to assist companies in meeting their mission-critical storage needs with cost-effective, high performance storage equipment. DNF has more than 20,000 customers ranging from consumers and small-to-medium businesses to government agencies, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies. Key customers include UC Berkeley, MIT, the Federal Aviation Administration, FBI, Lockheed Martin, Bank of America, Citibank, Wells Fargo, Fujitsu, Honda Corporation of America, SBC, BAE Systems, and General Dynamics. For more information, visit www.DNFstorage.com .
StoneFly, StoneFusion, StoneFly Reflection, StoneFly Snapshot and Storage Concentrator are trademarks or registered trademarks and the property of StoneFly, Inc. All other company and product names contained herein are property of their respective owners.