USS-HA™ Cluster High-Availability HyperConverged Appliance
USS-HA™ is the ideal hyperconverged infrastructure solution to consolidate all your Server, Storage and Network into one easy to manage, fully redundant, highly available modular appliance with NO single point of failure. Embedded virtualization allows All the hardware (CPU, storage, network, etc.), be utilized and distributed more effectively. This results in the great reduction in CAPex, Opex.
USS-HA flexibility replaces the “fixed hardware model” of the past with on-demand resource allocation (such as CPU, memory, storage, etc.) based on your application needs.
Embedded Hypervisor (ESXi or Hyper-V ) with integrated clustered SAN Storage (SCVM™) the ability to create virtual machines on each of two controllers ( 2 top unit in the picture).
The SCVM will provide the iSCSI-SAN with data services (Snapshot, Deduplication, Encryption, Mirroring, Cloud Connect, Thin provisioning etc.). If any virtual machine on either Host controller fails then, the controller will host the virtual machine by migrating using V-motion or live migration. The Data is stored in shared dual ports Storage array with dual active-active failover failback (the bottom unit in the picture) hardware RAID controller.
Fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our experts today.
With the StoneFly USS-HA, you can
- Replace existing or deploy physical servers or virtual host into HyperConverged appliance.
- Quickly spin up new Virtual Machines on the StoneFly USS-HA.
- Use the StoneFly USS-HA appliance’s iSCSI/Fibre/Infiniband (and/or optional Scale Out NAS)/Object as target Storage for your other host servers, physical machines
- Virtual Machines hosted on the StoneFly USS-HA
- Virtual Machines hosted on third-party appliances running VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, or Citrix XenServer
- Global shared back-end object/block/image Storage for OpenStack
- Create numerous delta-based snapshots to back up the volumes containing your VMs and Storage. Then use mountable read-write snapshot volumes for recovery.
- Synchronously replicate (campus mirror) all of your VMs and storage to a second on premises USS-HA appliance for business continuity.
- Asynchronously replicate all of your VMs and Storage to the cloud or a StoneFly USS or USS-HA at a remote site for disaster recovery.
- Protect your data and increase system uptime with high availability cluster nodes featuring failover and failback along with high performance active-active hardware RAID controllers.
- Optimize your data with StoneFly’s optional enterprise-level features including data deduplication, encryption, thin provisioning, and more.
- Scale out Storage and VMs across multiple USS-HA nodes.
- vStorage API for Array Integration (VAAI) is an application program interface (API) framework enabled
- Integrated cloud connector to Microsoft Azure for replication. Pay per hour for remote replication.
This secondary USS-HA appliance not only allows you to do everything that you could already do on the primary appliance, but also allows you to spin up one or all of your VMs on the mirror appliance in the event that a VM on the primary appliance has failed or if the entire primary appliance is down. When the primary appliance is repaired, a bare metal recovery of the primary appliance can be performed from the secondary appliance to restore the mirror.
The award-winning StoneFusion® Network Storage Platform (NSP), StoneFly’s patented storage networking operating system architecture, brings in block level storage intelligence to the IP network core. Featuring iSCSI, Fibre Channel and Scale Out NAS technologies, StoneFly delivers all the benefits of enterprise managed SANs.