Always-On Certified Scale Out Cloud Storage for Veeam in Microsoft Azure
Deployed in Microsoft Azure Datacenters Worldwide
- Full integration and optimization with Cloud Connect gateway.
- Plug & play, elastic capacity, performance, file size support, user, and data security.
- No limit on capacity or number of scale out nodes.
- Choice of up to 8TB/16TB/32TB/64TB per node.
- Single interface for managing backups, replication and restore.
- Full integration and compatibility to Veeam Direct Restore in Azure.
- Direct external access to the repository for verification and restore.
- Optional at rest AES-256 encryption or cloud-to-cloud geo-replication.
70% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Veeam to ensure 24/7 availability of their data and applications. StoneFly offers backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premise, remote replication, private, public and hybrid cloud.
Here are a few links to help you with our product:
- Set up a free trial account to test your Veeam backup with our StoneFly “Scale Out” Enterprise Cloud storage.
- Create a Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise (VCC-E) Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure.
- View the Veeam + StoneFly + Azure Deployment Guide with detailed instructions on how to configure Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise using StoneFly Cloud storage with “Scale Out” solution on Microsoft Azure for the ultimate cloud backup solution.
- We also have a short Veeam Backup Repository Setup Guide with instructions on configuring the Veeam Backup Repository to connect to the StoneFly “Scale Out” storage in Azure.
- Download the StoneFly Scale Out Cloud Storage User’s Guide to learn how to fully configure and manage it.
- Learn more about the Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise replication feature of Veeam Availability Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus edition.
StoneFly Scale Out Cloud Storage for Veeam Cloud Connect Instructional Video
Watch a webinar showing how to deploy a StoneFly Scale Out Cloud Storage in Azure and attach it to Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise: