Storage for Microsoft Azure Cloud – Block, File, Object
- Add cloud storage on the fly with scalability, performance , capacity , security
- Save money on CapEx (Capital Expenses) and OpEx (Operating Expenses)
- Use off-site Private or Public cloud storage for regulatory compliance
- Replication and advanced disaster recovery solution
- Centralize and global file collaboration, Sync & file share
- Simplified management, and built-in data protection
- Support for NFS, CIFS, Block, Swift S3 Object
StoneFly Storage offers Azure users a scale-out, POSIX compatible, massively scalable, elastic file storage solution with a global namespace.DevOps. File sharing and collaboration, rich media streaming, big data analytics, Archival, and disaster recovery. POSIX compatibility will provide users the ability to move their existing on-premise applications to Azure without the need to rewrite them.
StoneFly Cloud Storage for Microsoft Azure
StoneFly Cloud Storage is available in 3 different license configurations or BYOL (Bring Your Own License) for a custom configuration. The comparison matrix below allows you to quickly determine which StoneFly Cloud Storage subscription is the best fit for your business. Once you have selected the package you desire, click on the the package name to be taken directly to the Microsoft Azure Marketplace where you can sign up for your 1-month FREE trial.
Need assistance? Contact the StoneFly cloud sales department at 1.510.265.1616 or click here.
|NAS Storage - NFS|
|NAS Storage - CIFS/SMB|
|Synchronous Replication (Campus Mirroring)|
|Easy Active Directory Integration|
|Up to 16TB per Node|
|Super Scale Out Storage|