Why Stonefly Ceph Scale out Object Storage?
Gartner says 95% of enterprise IT teams struggle (or fail) when implementing private clouds due to technical complexity, inability to drive organizational change, or technology that just doesn’t stand up to the demands of the enterprise.
StoneFly builds, deploys and offers open source-as-a-service model makes it easy to run hybrid clouds across any infrastructure, using leading open source scale out object storage frameworks. StoneFly offers the most advance and optimized hardware, installation, deployment, Consulting, managed service. We deliver Ceph solutions that offer instant time to value, easy maintenance and easily integrate with all of your infrastructures.
Fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our experts today.
Ceph 12GS-Class Scale out Node
Easy-to-use, Ceph 12GS-Class Integrated Storage, Network node is part of product family which offers a cost-effective solution serving small, medium, large Enterprises as primary or secondary, main datacenter, remote sites, branch offices. Powerfull 12 to 36 Bay Storage and up to 36 core processors capable of parallel execution and from 32GB to 1.5TB memory, redundant components.
Plus – Cloud Connect to Microsoft Public Cloud, Stonefly Cloud, or any Private or Public Cloud for replication and disaster recovery.
12GS-Class Series Hardware Features
- 16 to 38 Cores dual socket CPU
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB ..(up to 1.5 TB cache) Data Packet and Command Queuing Cache for SSPP®
- 12Gb with 4 Parallel connection for total of 48Gb/sec SAS Technology
- 12 to 36 Hot-Swappable 12Gb Disk Drives per Chassis
- Choice of SSD or Tiered Storage
- Scale Capacity with up to 10 Expansion Units per Node (12-Bay & Larger)
- Supports 1Gb Copper, 10Gb RJ-45/CX4 Copper, SFP+, SR/LR Optical
- One Gigabit Management Port
- Redundant 80-PLUS® Certified Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
- Dynamic Storage Expansion
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 90%, Non-Condensing