Why Storage Companies Are Partnering with StoneFly for Cloud Storage
Cloud storage is not restricted to certain forms and allows for the digital data to be stored in logical pools; physical storage with spans of multiple servers. The physical environment can be owned and managed by a hosting company.
Workings of Storage as a Service within the Cloud
Cloud storage provides the users with cloud backup solutions to their up and coming needs. Unlike the traditional storage ways, Cloud storage works more freely with space saving as one of the main advantage for the customers.
The user only needs an internet connection to connect to the cloud storage. Users who own a pc can connect via a broadband connection to the internet. While users who own tablets or smartphones can also connect using 4G to the internet.
A central node is connected through a gateway which is responsible for allocating storage to data centers. It also displays information as one virtual folder. StoneFly cloud storage as a service ensures utmost security in the flow of data by placing a front-end encryption through the central node. The central node is also tasked to manage the backups.
Users have the ability to store the virtual storage information at several locations. Users however, only see one folder, but their data is secured through thick and thin as StoneFly saves the data in various locations.
In case of disasters when the data is brought down, users have the ability to restore the data from the original backup.
Web Services and Cloud Backup Solutions
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been providing leasing of storage since its transformative idea in 2006. AWS took upon themselves to provide the customers new opportunities for startup which involve latest technologies.
The AWS services have spread around the globe with 11 regions all over the world for storage. Regions have been further spread into availability zones with clusters of data centers accommodating to the storage needs of customers all over the world.
Cloud based backup provides ease in disaster recovery in the cloud. As a user, you can have all the access you need to all your files whenever needed. Cloud storage moves a step beyond the traditional storage ways in providing the users with freedom of choice, speedy access and the ability to increase the storage as per their needs.
Cloud storage as a service has solved numerous problems that the customers were facing:
- Affordability: New businesses were finding it difficult to start on their own due to the lack of capital expenditure. Cloud storage provides customers with options to backup all their data to the cloud for low costs.
- Ease of Access: Requirements of physical backup solutions has been solved. Customers can have access to their data anytime and anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Off-site Security: Customers are provided with increased reliability knowing the data is backed up off-site to secure locations. Cloud storage used as a service ends the fear of data loss due to natural disasters.
- Simple and Effective: Cloud backup solutions have made the management and restoration of data very easy. Customers can find and restore backed up files in just a few mouse clicks.
- Efficient: StoneFly cloud connect to AWS takes all the stress by backing up files to the cloud automatically. The customers do not have to invest extra time to make physical copies of the data.
Cloud Based Backup Ensures Safety of all data
Stonefly cloud connect to AWS does not restrict the customers as to the amount or the type of data that needs to be put into the cloud.
You can store picture, videos, contacts, music, documents, files and much more. Cloud storage is a dream come true for business owners, who can now with just a slight movement of the mouse ensure that their data is safe for generations to come.
Storage services ensure that the data is stored redundantly with automated checks on the data to ensure data integrity. The Veeam Cloud Connect in Amazon AWS lends a helping hand to ensure that the data remains safe. StoneFly provides multi-regional storage which provides high levels of security of data as it is maintained in geographically distinct locations.